Monday, November 16, 2009

It was a Christmas kind of weekend

Saturday we had a busy, rainy day.

Tanner had a birthday party for one of his classmates at Playtown Express so Scott and I brought him to that and he had a blast. All the kids wore their Halloween costumes and of course they were all super heroes so they were running around at warp speed fighting crime!

Then Scott and I went to go check out the proofs for our holiday portraits..they didn't come out great but not too bad either. The photographer had them on a widescreen monitor for viewing which is definitely not a flattering way to do it. I looked like I weighed about 40lbs more than I do. Definitely not a smart selling technique..I probably would have purchased more poses if they looked good to me!

Homemade pizza and some wine rounded out a rainy Saturday.

Sunday we dropped the kids off at Scott's parents in the AM and Scott and I headed out Christmas shopping. We got all the kids done in one stop at Toys R Us! It was so much fun buying for them this year. Then little did they know, they were inches from all of their Christmas presents on the ride home last night. They had no clue!

Now today I get to go get an eye exam to see if my eyesight is really as bad as Scott claims it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment