Friday, November 13, 2009

Tanner the Protector

We have just started to notice Tanner being overly protective of Livy. Everytime I sit her on the floor, Tanner will go over to her and lay her on her belly or back because he is afraid she will fall back and hit her head. Yesterday he closed my bedroom door while she was crawling around in my room because he was afraid she would fall down the stairs. And last weekend Scott put her in her walker and Tanner told Scott to take her out because he was afraid that she would walk herself over to the tall cabinet we have in the living room and bang against it and the decorative blocks on top would fall and hit her in the head. Not sure where he gets this worrying from because most people who know me know that I am not a big worrier and neither is Scott.
So I think Tanner will make a good babysitter some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment