Monday, December 21, 2009

First Big Snowfall of the Season!






From late Saturday night through Sunday we had a great snowstorm. The only reason it was great though was because I didn't have to drive in it! Luckily it didn't start snowing until I was almost home from work on Saturday night and then by the time I had to go back in Sunday the roads were pretty clear.
We got probably close to 18 inches maybe and had 3 foot drifts. It was hard to tell the exact amount with all the drifts. Of course all the 3 foot drifts were where I told Scott I would shovel while he did the snowblowing. I agreed to this before I went outside so I had no clue what I was getting myself into! Luckily the snow was light and fluffy so it wasn't too bad.
The boys had a blast playing in the snow! Tanner even helped me shovel. Poor Braden kept getting stuck in the snow because it was so deep. After the boys played for a couple hours outside they came in and hung out by the wood stove and enjoyed some hot chocolate! Perfect winter day!

No comments:

Post a Comment