Tuesday, December 15, 2009

We have a climber!

Livy has learned to climb and boy does she go fast!

The other day the boys were making a fort and had a pile of pillows and blankets on the living room floor. She went right for the pile and climbed up it in about 5 seconds, onto the ottoman and onto the couch! Yesterday at a friends house she even went to try to climb up the stairs.
She has also learned to pull herself up on the side of the tub. That was the first time she ever pulled herself up! I think she is trying to get at all her bath stuff in the tub. (my guess is she'll be falling in the tub next as Tanner did that one time around her age fully-clothed while we were filling up the tub!)
I can't believe my baby is already 9 months. After the holidays I am going to have to start planning her first birthday party:)

No comments:

Post a Comment